The Can-Am Plumbing reputation is one of financial strength, quality work, safety, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
Can-Am Plumbing Services
With over three decades of experience, we provide:
• Knowledgeable estimating and design assistance, with a dedicated planning resource for each project
• Resources for city code and ordinance requirements, with extensive experience working in cities and towns across Northern California
• Assistance with regulatory approval of new design alternatives
• Knowledgeable staff at the forefront of industry trends and advances
Our pre-construction goal is to address all planning details. This is a critical first step to every high-quality project.
We have implemented five specific programs to increase planning and construction efficiency while minimizing costs and hassle for you.
• “Quality Pays” Program
• Model Walk-Thru Program
• Pre-Fabrication of Materials
• Pre-Boxing of Materials by home
• Proprietary home buyer option software
What this means for you is an assurance the job will be done right the first time.
Service After Sale
• Fully staffed customer care warranty vans
• Warranty work available 24/7
• All basic parts in stock
• Staffed by skilled plumbers who can resolve most issues during initial call
Warranty coverage and homeowner education are two key components of our customer care program.
Prefabrication Kits That Keep The Site Clean
Plumbing materials are cut and fitted in a controlled warehouse environment. Upgraded, precision equipment is used for all cutting and fitting. This ensures correct measurements, less waste, and better quality.
Pre-Boxing by Home
Entire inventory of materials for each home is boxed together and delivered by stage to job site. This ensures the correct materials are installed in each home and keeps all projects on schedule by eliminating delays due to missing or late materials.
Proprietary Homebuyer Option Software
Proprietary software developed for tracking and executing homeowner-requested customization and option selections. Software allows accurate record keeping by individual home and ensures the correct materials are ordered and delivered in time to meet construction needs.
Family-Owned Since 1972
As a family-owned company since 1972, we stand behind our work. Under two generations of the Capilla family, we have become the industry leader in Northern California. We partner with many of the top builders every year on both residential and commercial projects.
- We have the staff and systems to provide the same high quality service on each and every project.
- Our residential projects encompass national, regional, and local builders and range from large 800+ home development projects to smaller, 10- to 15-home projects.
- Our commercial project experience includes office buildings, manufacturing facilities, auto dealers, hospitals, laboratories and public buildings.